Cats love Catalyst because the texture is paw perfect and the odor control is best in class! If you are interested in making the switch, it is important to have a transition plan ready as picky cats may be a bit hesitant. But don't worry! Unlike the saying goes, you can teach any cat new tricks!
At Catalyst, we recommend two different ways to transition - either way can work so you choose the way that works best for your cat!
#1 : Mix Transition
- Fill the bottom half of the litter box with Catalyst and cap it with your previous litter with a 1-1 ratio of Catalyst and your previous litter.
- Scoop and replace with Catalyst as needed! (For more info on how to use our litter, check out our blog here!)
- At the next pan refill, transition to 3 parts Catalyst and 1-part previous litter.
- Scoop and replace with Catalyst as needed.
- At the next pan refill, transition to 100% Catalyst litter and congratulate yourself for joining the Catalyst Revolution to overthrow the clay litter aisle!
#2: 2 Pans Transition
- Have 2 litter pans available to your cat(s). One with their previous litter and 1 pan with Catalyst litter.
- Allow your cat to have access to both pans.
- As your cat regularly chooses Catalyst, transition to only making Catalyst available.
Either way you choose, Catalyst Pet thanks you for being eco-friendly and making the choices to Love your pet & Change your planet!