Retailer Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Catalyst Pet family! We're thrilled to have you on board as partners in delivering exceptional products to our beloved feline companions and their human counterparts. However, we understand that even the most paw-some plans can hit a hiccup, and there might be instances when you need to initiate a return or request a refund for a Catalyst Cat Litter purchase.
In order to utilize our retailer portal, authorized retailers must complete our retailer application process. This step is vital in ensuring we have the necessary information to provide you with seamless access to the Catalyst Cat Litter portal, exclusive pricing, and support. Once you have completed your application, please allow for up to 7 business days for us to review your application.
If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated customer service team.
MAP POLICY COMPLIANCE
As part of your retailer application, you have agreed to our Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy. Upholding our MAP policy is paramount. This policy is designed to maintain the integrity of the Catalyst Cat Litter brand and provide an equal opportunity for all retailers. By adhering to our MAP guidelines, you help create a consistent pricing experience for customers. Per our MAP policy, sales on 3rd party online platforms (such as Amazon, etc) is strictly prohibited.
- Refunds for Direct Purchases: We are not able to accept returns or cancellations once an order has shipped. Please contact us immediately if you seek to cancel and order and we’ll do our best to stop the shipment.
- Handling Damages: If a product arrives damaged, we're here to support. Reach out with the details, and we'll consider refund or replacement options. Please be ready to provide an order number, business name, and shipping information.
- Customer Refunds: We kindly request customers who contact our customer care team to approach the retailer where the product was purchased along with a valid receipt. All returns and refunds from the customer are the responsibility of the retailer.
Please be sure to share with your customers that we have a Transition Guide to ensure they’ve put their best paw forward. While most cats will readily accept a new litter, some may need a transition period that involves mixing old and new litter.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Retail Subscription Cancellations or Modifications: If you have signed up for a subscription to our product via the retailer portal and wish to make a change or pause your order, please adjust your subscription at least two business days before the next scheduled shipment. Regretfully, refunds won't be feasible post-shipment.
- Ownership of Content: Any content shared or accessed through the Catalyst Cat Litter Retailer portal remains the property of Catalyst Pet and is intended solely for authorized retailers' use.
- Program Abuse Monitoring: We reserve the right to monitor program activity and reserves the right to suspend or terminate access for any retailer engaging in unauthorized distribution or program abuse.
- Shipping and Delivery: Catalyst Cat Litter orders are shipped following our standard shipping timing. Shipments are processed Monday to Friday only. Delivery times may vary.
Remember, at Catalyst Pet, we're driven by the belief that contented cats breed elated owners. Should any customer, human or feline, express dissatisfaction with our Catalyst Cat Litter, rest assured our customer service team stands ready to make amends.
Thank you for being a Catalyst Retailer and joining us on this exciting journey. Let's work together to create wagging tails and joyous purrs!
Warm Regards, The Catalyst Pet Team